General Contact Information
Our postal address is:
Pilcrow & Dagger
P.O. Box 2261
Our website is: https://pilcrowdagger.com
If you receive emails from us it is because you opted to receive them by filling out a form on our website. We do not add anyone to our email list without their consent. If at anytime you wish to stop receiving our emails, please click “unsubscribe,” at the bottom of the email.
We collect your personal data from:
- When you submit to our magazine we make note of:
- Your first and last name
- The name of your submission
- Submission type (fiction, nonfiction, poem, etc.)
- Your email address (so we know how to contact you regarding the status of your submission.)
- IF you provide it, we also make note of the state/country you are from. This information is collected so we can see where in the world our submissions are coming from to help us market our magazine.
- If you purchase an annual PRINT subscription, we retain the following information:
- Payments are processed through PayPal. We do not store credit/debit/bank account information.
Embedded content from other websites
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you have any questions pertaining to our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.